Monday, July 5, 2010

More out of Less...

Hi Machis.. Its been a long hiatus from the last time I wrote a blog. But I am happy now to be back in the blogozone and continue to suffer from my verbal diarrhea.

Though I could not find time to write for sometime now, I still used to wonder if I was really had less time or I had gone thoughtless or if I had become really brainless.. Did I use to write because I was jobless?? Never the less, I have come back from the needless hibernation to treat you all with a lot more useless blogs.

To people who don't know me yet, I too learnt wireless communication, but ended up in a totally pointless job in a so called paperless software organization. Having made to pursue a hopeless career and that too being paid very less, life was totally aimless for quite sometime.Now I have got used to that senseless crap and have learnt to be fearless, to make my own time out of the office work, to pursue my endless passion for writing..the mantra being Work less, write more :-)

Uh.. I was so baseless to kick off blogging again.. hence this meaningless blog, with only less words to convey more. Finally a shameless thank you note to all those who have read this worthless blog, till here. Do continue reading my blogs and have fun !!

No comments: